7/31 Lismore Avenue, DEE WHY NSW 2099
Light-filled Lifestyle Apartment in Superb Locale
With a quiet yet central position on a leafy street in Dee Why, this immaculate apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan with light-filled living and dining, an internal laundry and an over-sized lock-up garage. Ideal for professionals, investors or growing families, this delightful apartment is ready for you to move in now, but offers scope to add value further down the track if desired. The perfect first home or an astute investment.
• Second floor position within a well-maintained brick block
• Combined living and dining area with great natural light
• A good-sized, east-facing balcony extends outwards from the living area
• Neat kitchen with electric cooking and an adjoining laundry
• Two generous bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Well-presented bathroom with combined bathtub and overhead shower
• Over-sized lock-up garage with extra height & mezzanine storage
Nearby walking and bike paths lead past the lagoon and directly to Dee Why beach and its vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. This central street is also situated within close proximity to supermarkets, bus services, and a wide range of shops and eateries in Dee Why town centre.