125A Garden Street, NORTH NARRABEEN NSW 2101
Reserve-side Sanctuary, Peaceful, Contemporary and Versatile Family Living
An exceptional opportunity for families seeking space, flexibility and location all on an easy care-block, this stunning home captures the essence of relaxed contemporary living and functionality effortlessly. Beautifully appointed interiors that include a luxe provincial kitchen, large living area that spills out to a spacious weather proof entertaining deck, level lawn and studio/cabin at the rear. A separate self-contained wing with its own entry, bathroom, laundry and kitchenette provides options for the extended family.
• Stylish contemporary home, north-east to rear block, flexible floorplan
• Timber floorboards, expansive living, separate dining, reverse cycle a/c , gas bayonet
• Superb, covered entertainer’s deck with electricity and gas steps down to the private level lawn
• Cosy timber cabin/studio with cabling and power sits quietly at the rear
• Deluxe provincial inspired stone and gas kitchen with quality appliances
• Quality carpeting in bedrooms.
• Flexible separate access self-contained wing with kitchenette, laundry and bathroom
• Four bedrooms include a nursery or study, large master with an ensuite
• BIRS, generous double lock up garage with bathroom, laundry and kitchenette
The setting is magical, attracting a wide range of wildlife as it is backing directly onto green reserve and Warriewood wetlands and, enjoying supreme privacy whilst being mere footsteps to bus services, parklands and Warriewood Square’s thriving retail hub. Its also within level walking distance of Narrabeen North Public School, multiple high schools and the beach.