6 Grassmere Avenue, SOUTH PENRITH NSW 2750
Easy living abode nestled within a highly desirable, family-friendly neighborhood
There is so much potential in this free-standing, original brick residence, which is located on a quiet, highly sought-after street in South Penrith. Resting on a generous 650 sqm block, this easy-living, single-level home features a spacious layout with a large sunroom, good-sized bedrooms, and a sun-dappled backyard. In immaculate condition, you can move straight in and live in this home for years to come, but there is clear opportunity to add significant value by renovating, adding another level, or knocking down and building your forever home (STCA).
• Generous near-level block with easy level access from the street
• Light-filled north-facing lounge room, large, sun-dappled sunroom
• Well-presented, fully-functional kitchen with breakfast bar
• Four generous carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Neat, well-presented bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Sunny, private backyard with courtyard, established fruit trees, garden shed
• Perfect northerly aspect to the front, laundry combined with WC
• Single lock-up garage with internal access & driveway parking
Situated just moments from Southlands shopping centre, beautiful Jamison Park and a number of local schools, this location offers outstanding convenience. Leafy, peaceful and family-focused, it offers close proximity to Penrith CBD, and walking trails around Peach Tree Creek.