126 Woorarra Avenue, ELANORA HEIGHTS NSW 2101
Architecturally Designed Residence with Panoramic Ocean and Bush Outlook
Poised to take in spectacular panoramic ocean and bushland views that will take your breath away, this unique architect-designed residence offers a special vantage point of the northern beaches that stretches from Mona Vale headland to Longreef headland, as well as Narrabeen Lake. Delivering a superb, multi-level floorplan, this home features bright, open interiors with sophisticated modern finishes, an eco-friendly design that encourages a beautiful cross-flow of air, plus a versatile teenager/in-law retreat.
• Light-filled living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows framing stunning views
• Travertine-tiled balconies extend outwards from either side of the living area
• Chic designer kitchen with European appliances and induction cooking
• Self-cleaning steam oven, dual-zone wine cellar fridge, dishwasher
• Private, low-maintenance gardens, entertainer’s deck and patio, cubby house
• Master bedroom with private balcony, en-suite with spa bath, walk-in wardrobe
• Two additional bedrooms share access to a well-presented shower bathroom
• Guest/teenager retreat with bedroom, living area, kitchenette and full bathroom
• Study nook, outstanding cross-flow ventilation, tons of internal storage
• Polished Jarrah floorboards, A-BUS audio sound system, keypad entry, gas outlets
• 4 x air-conditioning split systems, Sisal wool carpet, 10,000l rainwater tanks
• Lock-up garage, a covered carport and additional driveway parking space
Bask in the serenity of this elevated street that is surrounded by trees and bushland, moments from local schools, Warriewood shopping centre, and is close to a number of local beaches, including those at Narrabeen and Mona Vale.