1540 Pittwater Road, WARRIEWOOD NSW 2102
Prime Northern Beaches Location, Flexible Floorplan & a Stone’s Throw to all Lifestyle Amenities
A unique opportunity in a prime northern beaches location, this property holds immense potential. Positioned on a generous 742 sqm corner block and offered up in original condition, this home is currently presented as two separate, three-bedroom homes plus a studio. It offers keen renovators the opportunity to re-imagine the interiors with your own creative vision (STCA). Whatever you choose to do, this expansive residence offer enormous potential that is ready to be harnessed.
• Expansive dual-level brick home in original condition
• Generous, near-level corner block of 742 sqm with easterly aspect to rear
• Easy level access from the street and separate access via Arnott Crescent to the rear of property
• Abundance of driveway parking space with room for at least four cars
• Upstairs residence with three bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen & laundry
• Downstairs residence with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen & laundry
• Large studio, sun-dappled backyard with courtyard, extensive under-house storage
This location offers ease of living with beaches, Warriewood shopping centre, Narrabeen Lake, Cinema, McDonald’s, Driving ranges, Sporting Fields, Mona Vale village and bus services all within moments of the front door.