26 Gilwinga Drive, BAYVIEW NSW 2104
Beautifully Presented, North Facing Family Home on a One Acre Block with a DA Approval
This captivating property has a real sense of exclusivity and escape presiding over an exceptional one acre block at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac.
Hidden from the road, it’s the ultimate beaches escape with so much room for the family and kids to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle. Although the feel is seclusion, its mere moments to Mona Vale’s bustling village heart, bus services, exceptional public and private schools, Bayview Golf Club, bayside Rowland Reserve, boat ramp, Newport yachting and sailing clubs.
Features the following benefits:
- Move straight in or even rebuild using the recently approved DA plans
- Spacious main living room featuring an open fireplace and bi-folding doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Gourmet kitchen with an island bench, ample storage and adjoining dining room overlooking the swimming pool
- 5 Good sized bedrooms; all with built in wardrobe and fans
- Master bedroom with a double shower ensuite
- Choice of multiple living areas including casual meals, dining room and two lounges
- Double lock up garage with ample storage and internal access and additional off-street parking
- Flexible guest room with ensuite or optional teenage retreat or home office
- Light-drenched interiors with vaulted ceilings and timber floorboards
- Resort-style swimming pool and level open backyard
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Solar panel to keep electricity costs to a minimum
Beautifully private and superbly luxurious, this retreat provides an enviable lifestyle that feels secluded yet enjoys transport services including private schools buses, Bayview’s waterfront amenities, and Mona Vale village and beaches.
We welcome you to view this home by simply calling our office on 02 9970 7220
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.