81 Alexandra Crescent, BAYVIEW NSW 2104
Landmark Holding, Stunning Views, North Facing, Rare 2,105 sqm on Two Titles
Positioned high on one of Bayview’s most exclusive cul-de-sac’s, this extraordinary property is arguably the best holding in the area. Comprising a rare 2,105 sqmblock (two lots and two titles), the views are spectacular, north facing and spanning across Pittwater to Lion Island. The sprawling double brick home has been placed for the views and although grand in its time is now ready for a revival. Seek to renovate or remove and replace with one or two homes (STCA), capitalising on the amazing opportunity.
• Completely private, set high above the road to capture the panoramas
• Solidly built, double brick and concrete, high ceilings, banks of French doors
• Vast deep wraparound alfresco terrace ideal for large-scale entertaining
• Elegant formal lounge with a fireplace, under floor heating, tidy kitchen
• Superb formal dining placed for the views, leadlight window, meals area
• Four bedrooms spread across the two levels, large family room, office
• Master retreat with a walk-in robe/dressing room, views and large ensuite
• Rear terrace, native gardens, DLUG, additional off street parking, storage
Such a significant land parcel in such prestigious environs is extremely unique especially with the opportunity to create your own dream home. The best of Bayview is easily on hand with a pathway down the street direct to Pittwater Road, bus services, St Luke’s Grammar Bayview, Bayview Dog Park and Rowland Reserve Boat Ramp within walking distance and Pittwater High School and multiple marinas nearby.