15 Bolwarra Road, NORTH NARRABEEN NSW 2101
Light Soaked, Flexible Entertainer with Ocean Views
With it’s fresh coastal flavour, peaceful and private setting and stunning vistas over the district to the ocean, this superlative home makes an exceptional sanctuary, ideal for families at all ages and stages. Poised on an impressive 1,140 sqm in a quiet cul-de-sac street, its light drenched floorplan is incredibly flexible, able to be used as a three bedroom single level home plus large lower level one bedroom flat or as one large four bedroom home.
• Elevated on its substantial block, electric driveway gates, high ceilings
• Expansive L shaped living, dining and lounge room with a gas fireplace
• Built-in cabinetry, banks of bi-folds retract to the immense alfresco deck
• Luxury stone and gas kitchen with window seat and Smeg appliances
• Two ovens, large island bench, breakfast bar, clever hidden study nook
• Reverse cycle a/c, three upper level bedrooms, most with built-in robes
• Master with an ensuite and dual robes, stylish bathroom, gas bayonet
• Lower level suite with living, kitchen, bathroom and separate bedroom
• Expansive alfresco deck and covered terrace with gas bayonets for BBQ
• Tiered gardens, ocean & valley views and a double carport
Entertaining is a breeze in this stylish home with its vast decks and terraces that provide sublime spaces to enjoy the views and the sunrise. Enjoy a superb location steps to bus services and just moments to Elanora Heights village, Narrabeen village and the lagoon, the beach, Warriewood Square and schools including Narrabeen North Public School.