Irreplaceable Park-side Setting, Unique Buying Opportunity
Tightly held for 50 years, locations like this are rare, enjoying a peaceful and private end of cul-de-sac setting adjoining and overlooking the rolling and picturesque grounds of a park. The well-presented single level home presents a simple yet functional floorplan that boasts recent updates and an abundance of natural light. North facing, it presents a wonderful start to family life, comfortable as is whilst holding enormous scope to further renovate, extend or even rebuild (STCA) with easy access to the best of Terrey Hills.
• Peaceful family friendly setting, superb level north facing 715sqm lot
• New carpets, roof and wardrobes, spacious living room enjoying a serene park view
• Reverse cycle a/c, dining room sits beside the very neat and tidy kitchen
• Rear alfresco terrace, substantial and level child-friendly back yard
• Three large bedrooms with near new built-in robes, updated bathroom
• Internal laundry, over-height single lock up garage with storage area
This is a wonderful spot to escape the stresses of the busy world or raise a family. The property enjoys close proximity to bus services, the village heart, Terrey Hills Public School and excellent private schools including international schools. It is also a quick drive to a choice of some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches.
*Currently leased for $875 per week, until 02/02/2024.