19 Emma Street, MONA VALE NSW 2103
Ocean Vistas, North East Aspect and Lifestyle Perfection - Ideal for Large Families
Enjoying a perfect north-east facing aspect and elevated position with sparkling ocean views from its upper level, this contemporary stunner delivers more than most. The home includes a highly flexible floor plan, substantial, fresh and bright, it promotes a wonderfully relaxed living environment with expansive decks and a stunning master retreat.
• Prime corner setting on a cul-de-sac street, north-east aspect
• Timber floors, multiple doors open out to the immense decks
• Expansive family room, spacious dining room, gas bayonet
• Servery window from the modern gas kitchen, European appliances
• Separate downstairs area with two bedroom, perfect for dual accommodation (STCA)
• Sensational master retreat with space for a study nook, large
walk-in robe, ensuite and ocean vistas
• Built-in robes in some bedrooms, modern bathrooms, a/c
• Separate entry impressive two bedroom, one bathroom apartment
• Apartment boasts generous living zones, kitchen and laundry
• Trailer/boat storage, double covered carport, off street parking
This exceptional property tucks away in a quiet street yet is an easy stroll to Mona Vale’s exceptional village with its wealth of shops, dining and services, the B-Line bus services, Mona Vale Public School, Mona Vale Golf Club and the beach.