12/32 Fisher Road, DEE WHY NSW 2099
DEPOSIT RECEIVED AFTER 1ST OPEN
Loft Style Apartment in the heart of Dee Why
Situated on the top floor of a well-maintained and neat block, this private loft-style apartment in the heart of Dee Why has recently undergone a renovation.
Highlighted by high ceilings, as new paint throughout, a generously sized secure parking space with an attached storage room, and the added comfort of an air conditioning unit, this property stands as a rare and appealing opportunity!
Strategically positioned in a highly sought-after locale, just moments away from Dee Why Grande, the main strip, various eateries, and swift city-bound transport options, this residence offers the following benefits:
- Spacious loft-style apartment.
- Good size entertaining balcony with a northern aspect
- Recently installed blinds and curtains upstairs and downstairs.
- Bright and airy living and dining room leading to the outdoor balcony
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, and ample storage
- Well-appointed internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen
- Secure under-building parking with lockup storage
- Air conditioning for added comfort
- Conveniently close to schools, shops, transportation, and city-bound buses
- Pet friendly
Note: Inspection times are subject to change, please make sure you check the inspection time before attending.
We welcome you to view this home by simply calling our office on 02 9970 7220 or 0478 814 112.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are encouraged to do their own checks and confirmation.