Endless Potential, North-Facing Cottage
A charming brick and timber cottage nestled on an exceptionally generous parcel of land in a quiet, leafy pocket of Elanora Heights. This is an outstanding opportunity to create the home you’ve always wanted, with the option to renovate the current layout, add a level, or even begin again with your own creative vision (STCA). A perfect northerly aspect to the rear and green leafy outlooks create the perfect conditions for you to work with in this delightful home that currently features light-filled interiors, two generous bedrooms, a large entertainer’s deck and a private, child-friendly backyard.
• 556 sqm block with perfect north-facing aspect to the rear
• Front yard with large level lawns, established gardens, off-street car space
• Generous living and dining space with tons of natural light & separate study
• North-facing backyard with private, child-friendly gardens & garden shed
• Large entertainer’s deck covered with pergola and lush, leafy outlooks
• Well-presented kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, generous pantry storage
• Two generous bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Neat bathroom with bathtub & overhead shower & adjoining laundry facilities
• Charming features, pine floorboards, picture rails, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
This family-friendly street is quiet and protected, and is located for quick and easy access to local shops and schools, with beaches, bushwalking trails and shopping centres also close by.