131 Ocean Street, NARRABEEN NSW 2101
Irreplaceable Setting, Ocean Views, Fresh Updates and Potential
Positioned on the headland just one property back from the golden sands of Narrabeen, this extremely tightly held classic, offers a rare opportunity in a coveted pocket. Wake up to the sound of rolling waves in the newly refreshed, light and bright interiors that span over two levels and capture picturesque ocean views. An unrepeatable opportunity, the mid-century home is full brick and solid, ready to enjoy whilst holding exciting further potential to fully capitalise on the block, the views and the position (STCA).
• Completely level 562 sqm block, solid full brick home with high ceilings
• Timber floors, substantial formal lounge room, dining room and study
• Vast family room, over-sized tidy original eat-in kitchen with meals area
• Brand new quality decks including a front covered deck and rear decks
• Level backyard, laundry/powder, new contemporary main bathroom
• Four large bedrooms spill over two levels, upper level beds with robes
• Both upper level bedrooms enjoy balconies with sublime ocean views
• Irrigation system, outdoor shower, carport plus single lock up garage
Properties like this in this location are extremely rare, promising an idyllic lifestyle and the option to landbank for the future. Its extraordinary location provides immediate access to Narrabeen Beach, bus services, the village shops and dining, regular farmer’s markets, schools and the lagoon.