A Stylishly Renovated Multigenerational Retreat with Mesmerizing Ocean Views
Elevated on a substantial 1,326 sqm block, facing east to the ocean, at the end of a peaceful family friendly cul-de-sac, this superbly updated and versatile property makes a stunning impression. The vistas are magnificent sweeping across the district to the ocean, entrancing at all times of the day. A sensational find for the multi-generational family, it comes with a self-contained separate cottage and under house studio. Be captivated by the beautifully landscaped gardens and find your place in the clouds capturing the ocean breezes and pure tranquillity.
• Light soaked interiors, vaulted ceilings, open plan living and dining
• Substantial spotted gum wraparound decks with magnificent panoramas
• Luxury Caesarstone induction kitchen, stackable window to the deck
• Bar on the deck, quality appliances, three stepped up bedroom suites
• Master with an ensuite, robes and access to the rear deck, ducted a/c
• Separate entry lower level studio/office with living room, bed and bath
• Additional self-contained one bedroom cottage with private deck, kitchenette and bath
• Superb native rear garden, elevated viewing area, double carport, storage
Families or buyers seeking their sanctuary will love this setting being just moments to bus services, acres of nature reserve and walking trails, Warriewood Square, Narrabeen North Public School, Narrabeen Sports High School, the lagoon, village hub and beach.